Research & Development
Our AHA Flex V2 hyperbaric system is:
- certified according to the European Council Directive concerning medical devices (MDD) 93/42/EEC and
- produced on the basis of the quality management system for the production of medical products as determined by EN ISO 13485:2016.
Due to their functionality and safe use, AHA Flex V2 hyperbaric systems can be used for medical, as well as non-medical or relaxation purposes.
Our AHA Fit hyperbaric systems are used for non-medical / wellness purposes.
Our international and multidisciplinary research team is combined of experienced experts from medicine, physics, diving, electronics and engineering areas.
We strive for constant progress
Our development team constantly seeks new indications and new product improvements. By doing so, we manage to offer our customers highly technologically advanced and reliable products.
Our innovations are the reason why we are reaching new dimensions in hyperbaric medicine.
- Three separate levels of AHA hyperbaric chamber. First level is inner chamber, which seals the chamber itself. Second and third levels are the outer chamber and a structured grid, which protect the inner chamber and maintain its shape. All levels are connected via special system of safety valves and instruments that allow controlled adjustments of pressure.
- Pressure relief valve that serves as over-pressure valve and is thus extremely efficient.
- Special method of fixing valve holders on the chamber and the arrangement of valves on the chamber.
- Special closing system of the chamber with support of the zipper.
- Special method for bonding materials and sealing.
- Special system of double-deck windows and six windows on the chamber.
Our materials and components
Our materials are suitable for medical use and hold biocompatibility certificates.
- We are using special urethane materials for the chamber, bolsters and mattress.
- We are using anti-oxidizing materials which do not lose on quality, despite higher concentrations of oxygen.
- Stainless steel handrail enables easier entry into the chamber and exiting from it.
- Internal frame prevents the chamber from collapsing in full when not pressurized. This way even an empty chamber without pressure has a proper shape and there is enough room for someone to settle inside comfortably. It is dyed with the medical approved colour.
We are taking special care of the production process of the AHA hyperbaric system. It is produced on the basis of the quality management system for the production of medical products as determined by EN ISO 13485:2016.
Our hyperbaric chambers are manufactured without the use of gluing techniques and are created in their entirety by using a high frequency computer guided welding machine.