Our AHA Flex hyperbaric systems are certified according to the MDD 93/42/EEC and are manufactured based on EN ISO 13485:2012.
non-invasive approach in treatments
servicing and support
AHA Hyperbarics is the European manufacturer of portable hyperbaric chambers which are certified for usage in medicine.
AHA hyperbaric systems are made in conformity with the highest efficiency and safety standards and fulfil the strictest regulations and norms with regard to quality.
- are portable (can be disassembled into individual parts, allowing easy transportation)
- are lightweight (none of the device’s parts weigh more than 35 kg (77lbs)
- do not require oxygen cylinders; oxygen is instead extracted from the surrounding air with oxygen concentrators
- hyperbaric chambers are spacious and bright.
- they are tested and manufactured in accordance with the medicinal safety standards
- oxygen inhaled inside the chamber is moist and warm and as such deemed safe ad will not cause inflammation of lungs if used frequently
- patients are exposed to air in the chamber, not pure oxygen, while they simultaneously inhale pure oxygen using provided oxygen mask
- oxygen supply does not require oxygen cylinders and storage
- patients are constantly being monitored by trained and certified hyperbaric operators.