AHA® Hyperbarics is the European golden awarded
Hyperbaric Chamber Manufacturer
AHA Hyperbarics GmbH is the European golden awarded manufacturer of innovative high pressure medical hyperbaric chambers, capable of reaching up to 200 kPa (2.0 bar, 2.0 ATA, 15 psi) of pressure. All devices are manufactured based on EN ISO 13485:2016.
Our AHA Flex V2 hyperbaric systems are certified according to the MDD 93/42/EEC.
We erase boundaries between ourselves and our customers through continuously shared learning and growth. We are aiming to a healthier world by educating people to prevent.
We at AHA Hyperbarics wholeheartedly share what we know – not just with each other, but with anyone who wants to explore the benefits of oxygen under pressure.
AHA Flex V2 hyperbaric systems are effectively being used for several medical purposes and conditions: crush injuries, diabetic foot ulcer, cerebrovascular insult (CVI) – stroke, post-concussion syndrome (PCS) after mild traumatic brain injury, scleral ischemia or melt, interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome and autism. The list of indications gets updated after each completed and certified research.
It is proven that the pressure inside a hyperbaric chamber has to be at least 160 kPa (1.6 bar) in order to achieve the desired therapeutic effect. But only a handful of manufacturers on the market are able to produce equipment with such a high pressure. Our company has the knowledge required to achieve this high pressure.
We have fully developed customer support system for potential and existing clients.
AHA Hyperbarics is the European manufacturer of portable hyperbaric chambers which are certified for usage in medicine.
AHA hyperbaric systems are made in conformity with the highest efficiency and safety standards and fulfil the strictest regulations and norms with regard to quality.
AHA hyperbaric systems are extremely functional because:
- are portable (can be disassembled into individual parts, allowing easy transportation)
- are lightweight (none of the device’s parts weigh more than 35 kg (77lbs)
- do not require oxygen cylinders; oxygen is instead extracted from the surrounding air with oxygen concentrators
- hyperbaric chambers are spacious and bright.
Our chambers are safe for use because:
- they are tested and manufactured in accordance with the medicinal safety standards
- oxygen inhaled inside the chamber is moist and warm and as such deemed safe ad will not cause inflammation of lungs if used frequently
- patients are exposed to air in the chamber, not pure oxygen, while they simultaneously inhale pure oxygen using provided oxygen mask
- oxygen supply does not require oxygen cylinders and storage
- patients are constantly being monitored by trained and certified hyperbaric operators.
Our medical AHA Flex V2 hyperbaric systems are certified according to the MDD 93/42/EEC (all medical devices are marked with CE mark with number of the Notified body – TÜV SÜD in our case).
All our hyperbaric systems are designed, manufactured, distributed, installed and servised based on the quality management standard EN ISO 13485:2016.
Our medical AHA Flex V2 hyperbaric chambers are certified according to the EN 14931:2006, safety standard for pressure vessels for human occupancy (multi-place hard chambers).
AHA Flex 20s hyperbaric chambers (4 PSI), designed for the US market and sold only in the US market are approved by FDA – 510(k) no.: K101262
We’re reaching new dimensions in hyperbaric medicine.