AHA O22 Oxygen Concentrator
Benefits for using AHA O22 oxygen concentrator:
- AHA oxygen concentrator concentrates oxygen up to 96% purity at 3.2 ATA (320 kPa).
- It extracts pure oxygen from surrounding air.
- The whole machine is dependable because it is designed for 24/7 operation.
- It is easily portable (weighs only 36 kg).
- Has the strength of industrial oxygen generators.
- Is both cost-effective and energy-efficient:
- It uses less than 700 W of electricity to deliver up to 600 litres of oxygen per hour.
- Requires no additional costs for transportation, storage or cylinder rental, because it generates oxygen from surrounding air.
- Is extremely safe for use:
– The built-in oxygen pressure regulator allows to set the delivery pressure according to client’s requirements.
– The built-in compressor has 530 W of power and has a built-in safety relief valve to prevent pressures above
300 kPa (3 bar).
- It concentrates oxygen up to 96 % purity, which can be utilized in many applications.
- Has a two-year or 2000 working hours manufacturer’s warranty.
It is also possible to connect a different oxygen source (e.g. an oxygen tank or oxygen delivery system) to the AHA hyperbaric chamber.
|Oxygen Pressure||0-230 kPa (0-2.3 bar)|
|Max. Limited Pressure||320 kPa (3.2 bar)|
|Noise level||65 dBA at 1 meter|
|Oxygen Purity||93% (± 3 %)|
|Oxygen Dew Point||-51 °C (-60 °F)|
|Response Time||Approximately two (2) minutes to attain maximum purity after initial start-up or extended shut-down.|
|Power||700 W, 230 V, 50 Hz, Single Phase|
|Fuse||T4A H 250VAC|
|Relative humidity||30-75 %|
|Temperature range||2 °C to 35 °C|
|Atmosphere pressure||1060 hPa – 700 hPa (1060 mbar – 700 mbar)|
|Operating area||must be with low dust|
|Dimensions||43 x 26 x 71 cm (W x L x H)|